This is a pullover style with front zipper opening. There are several options for design and I chose view C which had long sleeves, single collar and no contrast fronts.
I paired the pattern with a gorgeous rayon jersey from Gorgeous Fabrics. I can't get enough of anything in blush tone so I chose this warm mauve color. It has 60% stretch crosswise with no lengthwise stretch and it rolled only a bit at the edges so it was not that hard to sew. It was a bit sheer so I decided to partially line my dress with an organic cotton/lycra purchased from Fabric. com a long time ago. It had the same stretch characteristic as the main fabric.
I used leftover Riri zipper from my entry in round 3 of the sewing bee. It's copper teeth and pull just went fabulously with the warm tone of the fabric.
I used contrast colored thread for topstitching.
For the interfacing, I used this particular interfacing as it had crosswise stretch only and did not alter the stretchiness of the main fabric.
This is the top edge of the draped pocket as seen on the right side.
This is the pocket edge as seen on the wrong side. One has to make sure that side is neat as the drape allows the wrong side to be visible on certain angles.
This is the part that gave me some grief. It was impossible to machine stitch the layers together so I just hand-sew them.
Without further adieu here is my newest dress for fall!
Here are some close-up views of the outside and inside.