Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hats, Hats and More Hats

This past winter was so cold I was inspired to knit several hats. My husband was nice enough to be my guinea pig as I honed my skills knitting in the round. I eventually knitted three for him (two of which are shown below) and two for me. Knitting hats was so much fun as it offered quick gratification.

DH's Hat
Pattern: Naked Star Hat by Irina Bil
Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light
Colorway: Mahogany Mix
 
 
Pattern: Houndstooth Hat by Susie Bonell
Yarn: Knitpicks Gloss DK
Colorway: Wallaby & Clover
 
 
Pattern: Foliage by Emilee Mooney
Yarn: Sundara DK Merino the 2nd
Colorway: Dusty Rose Over Melon
Ravelry Link: http://ravel.me/mnh3/f2
 
Pattern: Foliage by Emilee Mooney
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted
Colorway: Cuarzo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment