Monday, April 24, 2017

My Artsy Tunic: Style Arc Lani



I am a big fan of the Nani Iro line of Japanese fabrics so when I saw some beautiful combinations posted on the Marcy Tilton online store, I was smitten and scouted for more reasonably priced ones at Etsy.

Nani Iro "Vitality"


Nani Iro "Gift"

I used Style Arc Lani Tunic pattern since it allowed me to use fabric combinations. 


I deviated some from the pattern by doing away with the sleeves because I thought that together with the fabric design was going to be a bit overwhelming on me. I also did away with the neck and armhole facings and opted to sew bias binding using my fabric combo. 
I'm really happy with how the tunic turned out. 








I call this my "Artsy" tunic and love that no two sides are alike! 
For more photos and details pertaining to the construction process please refer to this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment